Study & Review Guide for Applied Anatomy & Physiology for Manual Therapists
Used in conjunction with Applied Anatomy & Physiology for Manual Therapists, this study and review guide features a broad assortment of fun, engaging activities and exercises for students to complete on their own or with their peers.
Each chapter begins with the Learning Objectives from the main text. These link directly to the exercises and activities found in the chapter, helping students focus their study time most effectively.
Geared to all learning styles and level of academic ability.
Study & Review Guide for Applied Anatomy & Physiology for Manual Therapists contains a range of engaging activities based upon learning theories that encourage a sense of curiosity and enjoyment in the learning process.
With the study and review guide students can:
- Color and label figures from the text.
- Learn to create mnemonic devices for remembering groups of concepts and structures in the body.
- Play quiz show-style games with others in their class
- Work crossword puzzles, familiarizing themselves with important terms and definitions
- Challenge each other with inventive games and activities such as Charades.
- Test themselves on A&P principles by completing practice exams at the end of each unit.
Students will find answers to all exercises in the back of the study guide, allowing them to assess their progress immediately.